Client: Retail company of approximately 150 branches across Quebec.
Mandate: Environmental site assessment Phase I & II for 21 outlets in the context of real estate transactions.
Budget : 450,000$
Timeline : 4 months
- Interpret information and existing database from summaries of interviews and study of archival records;
- Ascertain if past or current activities could have had any environmental impact on the land;
- Locate the infrastructure on the property;
- Carry out environmental drilling;
- Sample the soil;
- Install monitoring wells;
- Sample the monitoring wells;
- Compile and interpret the results as required by the MDDELCC and provincial regulations in relation to the future use of properties;
- Write a detailed bilingual report of the activities and results obtained at each site.
Particular difficulty of the project: very tight timeline.